Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Why does my sound keep shutting off?

My laptop's sound just randomly shuts off. I have no idea why.. It's starting to annoy me because the only fix is to restart my laptop.. What can I do to fix this? I've never had this happen before.Why does my sound keep shutting off?
Download the latest drivers. Why does my sound keep shutting off?
Download the latest drivers for your sound card. Also, have you changed any setting recently?
[QUOTE=''ASRCSR'']Download the latest drivers for your sound card. Also, have you changed any setting recently?[/QUOTE]

No haven't done anything with the settings lately.. I just downloaded the drivers so they are all installed... Seems to be working.
If that doesn't fix it, you probably have a bad card.
I know your problem. This happened to me too. Nothing will help you. I tried everything.

Only way to solve this is to re-install your windows. I had to do that.
[QUOTE=''gvazdas'']I know your problem. This happened to me too. Nothing will help you. I tried everything.

Only way to solve this is to re-install your windows. I had to do that.[/QUOTE]

Seems like the driver update worked for me.. My sound would have turned off by now.. But since the updated drivers I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment